Big Organizational Engineering
- Lowe Worldwide: Developed and trained a worldwide strategic positioning and integrated communication planning toolkit.
- Lowe Worldwide: Designed and rolled-out global a channel, cultural and digital planning toolkit.
- SapientNitro: Designed a new strategy process and staffing program for North America.
- Coca-Cola: Partnered with Headmint to design a new process for integrated marketing communication and trend application.
Big Team Training
- Redscout: Trained innovation company Redscout on consumer-based methods to generating new product/brand ideas.
- Bimbo Bakeries: Developed a framework for better agency briefings across brands: Thomas’ English Muffins & Entenmanns.
- Horizon Media: Trained Horizon Media in techniques for creative media activation.
- Y&R: Trained Y&R’s Asia strategic leaders in innovation and trans-media planning techniques.
- Coca-Cola: Partnered with Headmint to train Coca-Cola employees on a new process for integrated marketing communication.
- MWWPR: Trained leaders on strategic process and creative strategy skills.
Big Brand Consulting
- Dawn: Helped Procter & Gamble create “Dawn Saves Wildlife” brand story with agency Saatchi & Saatchi.
- Toyota: Retained narrative strategy lead for Camry, Corolla, Tundra and RAV4 at MMB for Gulf States Toyota.
- Citi: Led a C-level marketing innovation workshop for CITI. Collaborated with CITI, Publicis, Razorfish, MEC and MS&L.
- GE: Designed a task-based global communications plan for GE for BBDO.
- INSEAD: Consulted with Blackstone to help INSEAD to better frame its business school in the United States.
- Bank of America: Consulted with BBDO on the re-positioning Bank of America and brand activation.
- Coca-Cola: Collaborated with Coca-Cola Thailand to identify positioning as part of an agency pitch process.